Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Resumes

I hate resumes.  Really, really hate resumes. 

I don't like having to cram everything I've done in a job into a tiny little space...and I don't like agonizing over how to describe something I did so that whoever is reading my resume really understands what I did...and how well I did it.

Every job I've had I've done well...even the one I couldn't stand and quit after three days.  I learn quickly, I work well with others, I do my job and do it well.  So hire me already!!  Trust me...you'll love me :-)

On a side note I realize this burst of frustration is the first post I've made in a while...and considering that I've been in my new country for about 2 months (seems like longer) and have a couple of good stories...that's not good!  But I promise I will share my experiences of the past couple months...just as soon as I get this damn resume done!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck!! I know you can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, love! I DID finish it :-) Now I just have to get a job with it! :-)

    ReplyDelete